Moisturizing Lotion for dry skin with 5% Urea and Ceramides
Eucerin Complete Repair Moisturizing Lotion
Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion with 5% Urea contains a unique and highly effective combination of ingredients that combat multiple key factors which cause dry skin:
The efficacy and skin tolerability of Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion was assessed on women suffering from dry to very dry skin. The women ranged from 50-80 years of age.
- 96% said it “perceptibly reduces the tautness of the skin”
- 94% said it “replenishes the skin’s moisture”
- 93% said it “perceptibly relaxes the skin”
- 90% said it “sustainably improves the skin’s condition”
- 90% said it “sustainably smoothes the skin”
- Significantly improved hydration at weeks 1 and 2 versus the untreated site
- Significantly reduced the skin's moisture loss versus untreated site
- Significantly decreased visible dryness and tactile roughness
- Reduced signs of itching, burning, tightness, tingling, and feeling of dryness
- Hypoallergenic and non irritating
How To Use
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying.
- Gently massage the lotion into your skin until it is completely absorbed.
- Apply as often as required.
Do's and Dont's
Use Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion if...
You have dry, rough or tight skin:
Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisture Lotion is specifically designed to relieve these dry skin symptoms.
Your skin is not red, sore or swollen:
Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisture Lotion is designed for dry skin that is not inflamed.
Try a different product if …
You have extremely dry and scaly skin that sometimes itches:
Try the richer Eucerin Complete Repair™ Intensive Lotion for very dry skin instead.
How it works
Dry skin is not only lacking in moisture, but is also deficient in moisture binding substances, such as Urea and other natural moisturizers, and often has a compromised barrier function and moisture distribution network. This combination of ingredients allows the multiple causes of dry skin to be addressed simultaneously; moisture loss is reduced, moisture distribution is maximised and your skin’s moisture barrier is replenished. These processes all work to turn dry, tight, rough and scaly skin into smooth, soft, and healthy-looking skin.
What is the difference between Eucerin Complete Repair™ Intensive Lotion and Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion?
Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion is an oil-in-water lotion with a Urea content of 5% that is designed for dry or tight skin, while Eucerin Complete Repair™ Intensive Lotion is a water-in-oil lotion with a Urea content of 10% that is designed for extremely dry, rough and scaly skin. Choose Eucerin Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion if your dry skin signs are moderate, and Eucerin Complete Repair™ Intensive Lotion if your dry skin signs are more severe.
Is Complete Repair™ Moisturizing Lotion safe for children?
This product was not designed for children, and therefore has not been tested by children. If you want a product that is suitable for children, try Eucerin Calming Daily Moisturizing Crème (children above 2 years of age).
I am not sure if I have dry skin, extremely dry skin, or a skin condition. How can I tell the difference?