Hands are exposed to cold weather, water, soaps and other chemicals much more frequently than the rest of the body. This makes their skin more vulnerable to a breakdown in barrier function, resulting in moisture loss and dryness, redness due to dryness, scaling, and itching. Eucerin Repair Hand Creme 5% Urea is enriched with Urea and Lactate to soothe dry hand skin by providing the effective moisture it requires.
Also available at Well.ca.
Eucerin Repair Hand Creme 5% Urea was tested in several studies focusing on moisturisation efficacy and on patients with dry hands.
BeforeAfter 4 weeks
Compared to untreated skin, treated skin benefited from:
- Over 150% improvement in skin moisturisation after 1 week
- Over 1200% improvement in skin Urea content after 2 weeks
- Substantially reduced skin roughness after 1 week
- Significant improvements as soon as week 2 in dryness/scaling and cracking/fissuring.
- These improvements were maintained until the end of the study (week 4)
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Urea/Urée, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben